Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Sickness

It has found us again. Actually, I don't think it left. It maybe hides out in the garage or something. Manboy had strep. He seriously looks like he gets punched in the face every time he gets it.

This is a cell phone photo. The real thing looked a lot worse:

After a good two doses of antibiotic and two days home from school he's feeling much, much better! Back to school today!

Superstar, she's a little green too. No photos of her, though. She's taking it much better. No doctor for her either I don't think. Just lots and lots of tissues. On the plus side her voice is very hoarse so her yelling abilities have been compromised greatly.

Last week Friday Dadman had two cysts removed. One was on his forearm and one in his chest-right where Superstar likes to elbow him (zoinks!) hence the idea to get them checked out and removed. He's doing well. If only all of us could store our fat in little balls on our body and have "lipo" to remove them with little to no recovery time the world would be a better place.

Me...I'm green. I have a sore throat and feel like dookie. Being a mom I have every right to say that I do in fact know exactly what dookie feels like. It's the not so great kind that I'm talking about here. So, while I'm trying to stay warm I've found a great tutorial at You Seriously Made That!? Why yes. Yes I did! (sorta)

I was looking for the headband because I had given up on trying to make flowers or anything else that required more than a straight line. After two attempts I seem to have petals this time. I'll just give myself some more practice.

This isn't that same headband showed but a different version. (no ribbon) 

I've also made some korker pony Os. Much easier AND faster. Not so much cutting. :)
 and look at the pretties! I'm going to find some matching headbands and then list them in my Etsy shop. :)

That's all for now. 30 minutes until Manboy gets home from school. I think I'll try to take a nap. Being sick is hard work.

Later,



No comments:

Post a Comment